Information, Commentary, & Culture: #JoinMama
GET PAID TO WRITE!
SUBMISSIONS FOR THIN THREADS SPECIAL EDITIONS & MAMAZINA MAGAZINE!
Be Published & Appear in Thin Threads at Hallmark & Hospitals to benefit the Museum Of Motherhood 2011
Do you have a Mothers and Grandmothers, “Thin Thread” story to share?
Thin Threads ® (“thredz”) (n) – a moment, event, setback, crossroad, or encounter that connected you to a person, place or opportunity that changed your life for the better.
- Get paid $100 Authors Stipend (permission fees) by Kiwi for all published contributors.
- Gain national exposure for your work – Thin Threads will be distributed through Hallmark stores and hospitals nationwide.
- Get published in national magazine Mamazina
- Receive one free copy of Mamazina with your published piece
- Purchase copies of the book at a wholesale rate of $3.95 sell them at your book signings and readings for $7.95. You keep the profit.
- Raise money for the first museum dedicated to mothers, the Museum of Motherhood: a percentage of all sales goes to benefit the museum.
- Become one of ten writers to appear in Thin Threads and Mamazina. Approx 10 stories will be chosen.
MORE ABOUT SUBMISSIONS HERE