Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - My $.02 by Amy Brozio Andrews

Almost nine years into motherhood, you’d think I’d have the hang of it, but still, an off-hand comment or judgmental remark stings. A lot.

If I could reframe motherhood, I’d like to see a little more “we’re all in this together” instead of “If you were doing it right, you’d do it my way” and I’m hopeful that the Museum of Motherhood will showcase the diverse experiences of moms in a supportive, empowering environment, illuminating how many different kinds of mothering can raise happy, healthy, well-adjusted children. Read the full blog here.

REFRAMING MOTHERHOOD: Are you a Blogger who wants to change the world? Please write us at MamazinaMagazine@gmail.com to participate. We ARE looking for more contributors.

MamaBlogger365 initiative posted at M.O.M. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment