Thursday, January 20, 2011

MAMABLOGGER365 – RAISING THE BAR ON MOTHER DISCOURSE


*DR. MAMA*, “Week 3 Of Atonement: Time” (MamaBlogger365)

I’m writing this month about atoning for my mistakes and trying to make some changes.  Last week I wrote about being invested in work in ways with which I’m not quite satisfied, and the week before about being invested in meal preparations in ways that I don’t think are wise or useful. This week I write about time. More at M.O.M.http://www.museumofmotherhood.org
Join the conversation: “What Is Mother” and “REFRAMING MOTHERHOOD“ what are the greatest issues facing mothers 2 day: As we continue with our MamaBlogger365 we’ll be bringing you the voices of mothers from around the word! Please write us at MamazinaMagazine@gmail.com to participate. We ARE looking for more contributors.
MamaBlogger365 initiative posted to raise awareness and funds for the Motherhood Museum.org at M.O.M. here

No comments:

Post a Comment