Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MamaBlogger365 with Jennifer Anderson


My husband and I have made a choice to Attachment Parent (AP) our kiddos. The difficult part of this choice is not only that it is not mainstream, meaning that we lack resources and support, but that I often feel looked upon as “a poor sap” for rushing to my children when they need me, or scheduling nights out around my one year old daughters desire to nurse. My husband and I are confident and happy with this parenting choice and cannot imagine life any other way. But, still there are things I struggle with.... Full Blog HERE. Find out more about Jennifer HERE.

As we continue with our MamaBlogger365 we’ll be bringing you the voices of mothers from around the word! Please write us at MamazinaMagazine@gmail.com to participate. We ARE looking for more contributors. MamaBlogger365 initiative posted at M.O.M. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment