Monday, March 7, 2011

MamaBlogger365: Sacred Space by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

Feng shui and practicality dictate that my home office doubles as a living room. In this space, I am surrounded by physical objects that represent the practical and spiritual elements of my life. I have piles of paper, photographs, coupons, crystals, Wii games, and inspirational pieces in plastic frames...

I sit at my desk and wonder. When my daughter is older, will she remember this room? Will she remember the way the late afternoon sun moves through the hanging crystal on the window overlooking the back yard? Will she remember the way the light forms rainbows dancing on the walls and ceiling? Will she tell her daughter about the writer, singer, healer, visionary who is her mom? read more

No comments:

Post a Comment