Saturday, March 5, 2011

MamaBlogger365: Stars Are People, Too by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

...For now, let’s talk about movie stars. I began Oscar night by doing what most women do -- collapsing on the couch and oohing over the stars as they paraded down the red carpet in their designer duds and borrowed bling.

As pre-show played before my tired eyes, I noticed something impossible to ignore... something remarkable. For the first time, the Academy Awards seemed to have a subtle undercurrent of a not-often-found “Hollywood” theme. Was it me or was this a newer, kinder, gentler, more in-touch program?

Now I’m not talking about fashion or acting, I’m talking about the greatest four letter word ever -- LOVE -- and not just the love of screaming fans who lined the red carpet to see their favorites, but the far more real LOVE that one would expect to see between husband and wife, mother and child. read more

No comments:

Post a Comment