Sunday, April 17, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Here Comes Summer! by Jennifer Flaten

For most moms, your school-aged childrens' summer vacation presents a unique set of challenges and opportunities. Here, Jennifer Flaten shares her ups and downs...
The summer vacation countdown has begun; I’ve got about 30 days until the kids are home all day-every day. It is totally cliché but I really don’t know where the time goes.

Truthfully, with vacation looming, I am having feelings of both dread and anticipation; anticipation because, I don’t know about other moms, but I am so ready for summer vacation....read more

MamaBlogger365 needs you! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

Photo credit School Bus by Peter Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment