Saturday, May 7, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Rope and Living Well by Jax Resto

Ever find yourself distracted from mothering because you're so preoccupied with how you've been done wrong, and plotting how you'll exact your revenge? Yeah... maybe that's not the best idea. Check in with Jax Resto for more on rope, and living well.

I've never subscribed to the “Don't get mad, get even” philosophy. I believe “the best revenge is living well” and that karma will take care of the rest. I will be a better person for it, and anyway, being a writer requires a certain amount of pain, so the stupid people in the world just keep me prolific.

By focusing on revenge, you not only give them more power, you close yourself off to all the positive things the universe has to offer. Personally, I just don't like myself when I'm angry (flashbacks of me turning into the Incredible Hulk). Besides, remember, you only have to endure x amount of time with them, while they have to endure the rest of their lives with themselves. Read more

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

Photo credit: Rope by Petr Kratochvil

No comments:

Post a Comment