Monday, June 6, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Differently Awesome, guest post by Shira Adler, Diva Mama’s Daughter

I had the opportunity to share a special day with my daughter as she joined me today at a wellness fair on the campus of SUNY Purchase. Her thoughts on our experience were so inspiring and heartwarming, I thought I’d let her share them directly with you so thank you for indulging this proud Mama.

Hello, audience. Since I am not used to this, I hope that you like my first blog. I want to talk to you about my time with my Mom today.

We attended something called an Awaken Fair which was part of a pilates conference (not sure what that is but it has something to do with exercise).

Anyway, it was really fun hanging out with my mom. She goes to a lot of these kinds of events and only recently I have started to go with her. She tells me I am her helper, but I know she also wants to keep an eye on me because I haven’t been feeling so well lately. I know she has told you a little bit about all of that but I am feeling much better now and was happy to spend the day with her and to see many of my mom’s friends who also work at these fairs. They know my Mom and also about me and because they are all healer-types, I felt very comfortable and was treated with a lot of love -- which kids need -- especially kids going through hard times, like me. Read more...

MamaBlogger365 needs you! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

Photo credit: taliesin


No comments:

Post a Comment