Monday, July 4, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - I Guess I AM the Marrying Kind by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

The irony isnʼt lost on me that among the many lanes I pursue to earn a living -- writer, cantor, past life regressionist, spiritual counselor -- I count officiating weddings as one of the most joyful and fun in the bunch. I canʼt help it... I love marrying people. You could say Iʼm the marrying kind, in more ways than one!

For those of you who donʼt know me personally (or havenʼt been following my blog -- ahem) you might be asking, soooo? Well, at the risk of trivializing the great institution of marriage, or denigrating my still emerging social aura (I say with a smile) let me just say Iʼve seen my share of weddings from both sides of the ceremony....

Click here to read more.

MamaBlogger365 needs you, now more than ever, as we prepare for the Museum of Motherhood's first pop-up exhibit in September! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Make a tax-deductible donation in the name of a mom you love and bring M.O.M. home -- click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment