Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Real Moms Cry, Too by Dorothy Sue Laqua

I could not wait to hear “MOM” for the very first time. I remember watching my belly grow. I remember talking to it, telling the child inside that I would be the best mom. I would never get angry; I would never hit him or scream at him. We would play and I would teach him all about life. I would never put him in an abusive situation. But the biggest promise I made him is that no matter what other people thought of him, no matter who teased him, he would always have a home and a place where he was loved. 

It is 32 years later now and... click here to read more.

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Photo credit: Mother And Baby by Anna Cervova

No comments:

Post a Comment