Monday, August 29, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Hurricanes and Earthquakes and Floods, Oh MY! by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

After the immense sadness and intense soulfulness of the last two weeks, dealing with my Grandfather’s last days and funeral, I felt sure I would be more than entitled to a restful period where I could take stock of these past few weeks, meditate, rest, be with the kids (I know these last two don’t necessarily belong in the same sentence but, so be it) and begin my own healing.

Despite Mercury coming out of Retrograde, or maybe because of it, there has been nothing but “tsurris” (trouble) in River City as my Bubbe AND Robert Preston used to say, for the better part of this month.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment