Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Back to College for Moms by Diane Lang

Question: How will I maintain my obligations at home as a mom and be able to commit 100% of my energy and enthusiasm to learn, study and perform well at the college level? Can you please give some tips on organization, time management and dealing with procrastination. I know I will need the help when I start college in the summer.

First, I want to congratulate you on your decision to go back to college. Returning to college after taking time off is scary and exciting. You will have a full plate between your family and school. You need to realize you will be starting a new chapter of your life, you're making a transition from working at home to going back to college. To start off, you want to make a smooth transition.

Here are some tips...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Make history with M.O.M.

Photo credit: alvimann|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment