Saturday, January 28, 2012

MamaBlogger365 - The Demise of “SuperMom” by Jennifer Covello

Jennifer Covello
As I write this, I’m slowly getting over a head cold that lasted several days. During that time, I was unable to do many of the things I normally do not only for my work, but for my children. This is a source of frustration for me as I’m used to doing several things at once and my children are used to me doing, well, everything.

You might say that they are spoiled. You might say that they should understand that when mommy is sick, they have to fend for themselves. You’d be right in thinking that. But you can’t blame them for thinking or feeling as they do. They don’t know any better. Why? Because I didn’t teach them. So really, it’s my fault.

Click here to read more...

The Museum Of Motherhood is the first and only facility of its kind, celebrating the “her”story of mothers around the world. We need your help -- please make your tax-deductible contribution today!Visit the Museum of Motherhood, NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment