Monday, February 28, 2011

Jax Resto asks - Why Not Now? What's Holding You Back?


Recently I ran into an old friend from my circus days who commented that I look the same as I did 25 years ago. I don’t, of course. I think I just possess a quality of eternal youth that comes from the simple philosophy of “Why not now?”
How many things have we passed up in life for whatever reason? Too young? Too broke? Too busy? Too unconventional?
Though I have a lot less time to do all the wonderful things I didn’t do when I was young, single, and childless, somehow none of the former questions: How do I afford it? How will I get there? Why wasn’t I born a boy?, invade my thoughts. The only question I ask myself was, “Why not now?”
Jax Resto is part of our MamaBlogger365 initiative in 2011, raising awareness and funds for the Museum Of Motherhood, through our sister blogs, Mamapalooza and Mamazina Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment