Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mothers Of Twins, Finding Their Way - MamaBlogger365 by Angelice Tyson

In December 2004, snow and sleet were threatening south Louisiana; however all I was concerned with was my positive home pregnancy test. After months of trying to get pregnant, my husband and I felt enormously blessed on Christmas Eve to learn we were expecting. At the turn of the year, dark clouds rolled in as we learned my Dad’s brain cancer had returned. It is said that every dark cloud has a silver lining, and ours was that we were expecting not just one baby that year but two. This was a nice distraction especially for my mom and me, as we watched my dad fade away to a bed-ridden, yet still witty, middle-aged man we both loved. Only six weeks prior to the twins’ birth, my dad lost his fight and slipped away peacefully with my mom and me by his side. Read Full Story about how Angelice found her way, her courage and her new business venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment