Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - The Guilt Complex by Dorothy Sue Laqua

Two of our sons and I had a conversation about my divorce and remarriage to another man. When my first husband divorced me, I remarried within eight months to a neighbor man. I had four children and he accepted them all. The marriage was good for the first five years, but shortly before his mother died he became violent. It was almost overnight that I became the target of his obsession and the children became targets also. Within eight months after the first strike and pulled gun. I and the children left him and went into hiding for an entire year. Read more...

MamaBlogger365 needs you! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

Photo credit: Waiting by Kim Newberg

No comments:

Post a Comment