Friday, July 15, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Abundance by Diane Lang

As I sit outside in my backyard on this lazy summer day, I become mindful of everything around me. I realize all that I have is with me right here and now. I realize that on days when the glass seems half empty, I should realize how full it is by pouring in some gratitude and appreciation for all I have. So, I sat still for about fifteen minutes and soaked in all that life has to offer and surprisingly it was all free of charge. This list is just a reminder of all the abundance we have in our lives at any moment. This is a reminder to live in the here and now. We are happiest when we live in the moment....


Click here to read more.

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Photo credit: Writing by Elisa Xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment