Thursday, July 7, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Cultivating a Life by *Dr Mama* Amber Kinser

Today is my 52nd blog entry, marking one solid year of blog writing. I’m really a novice among other mother bloggers, sort of a baby still, but I feel like I’ve grown a lot since I first started. Even so, I am having the hardest time focusing on writing these days. I suppose this is good because it means there is some possibility that I am getting a life. Not that writing isn’t part of getting a life, mind you, but it does mean (more) time in front of the computer and (more) time trying to think like a smarty pants. And these are both things I have to do for my job so I am trying trying trying to get some stuff in my life that requires me to do otherwise.

Click here to read more.

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment