Sunday, July 17, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Dramatic and Magnificent by Jennifer Flaten

Even though I am a writer, I could never could get in the habit of keeping a journal.

As a kid, I had the standard issue diary with the little lock. More often than not, I lost the key or the journal or simply decided I had nothing interesting to write about.

As I grew into an adult, every once in awhile, lured by the gorgeous covers of the blank journals, I would buy one and promise myself I would start writing in it.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Photo credit: Notepad by Anna Cervova

No comments:

Post a Comment