Monday, July 18, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Me and Chelsea Down by the Schoolyard by Shira Adler, Diva Mama


Chelsea Handler’s million-selling paperback My Horizontal Life, was a gift from my honey. The intention was more than fluff summer reading but to serve as research since I am outlining and writing my own book. Like every writer I know, I find this process daunting, frustrating and exciting at the same time. But when I cracked open the cover and dove into Chelsea’s book about her one-night stands, I found it strangely inviting and familiar -- as if some of her experiences were similar to what I could have written myself.

And that’s when it hit me.

Click here to read more...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment