Saturday, July 2, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Mothering Beyond Image: Living in the Shadow of the Too-Good Mother by Patti Ashley, Ph.D.

Please meet Patti Ashley, one of our new monthly contributors to our MamaBlogger365 project! Read on to find out more about Patti Ashley and her work, and watch for her upcoming blog pieces!

Times have changed quite a bit since my first child was born, but the questions remain the same. Am I a good mother? Am I doing the best I can for my child? How do I find the right answers to so many of my parenting questions? Am I going to ruin my child by my choices? These are only a few questions that run through the minds of many mothers today and everyday.

Click here to read more.

MamaBlogger365 needs you! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment