Thursday, August 11, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Maternal Passages by *Dr Mama* Amber Kinser

I am struck of late by the intersection of passages in maternal life. I don’t know if this is because I got pulled into a FB event that represents the real time event of my high school reunion, or because I am resonating with my son's newly embarked-upon navigation of high school, or because my daughter is setting up house in her new apartment, or because I am gearing up for my one-woman writing retreat next week, or because of my own personal struggles with adopting ways to ‘get zen,’ as I like to say, ways that are proving more and more elusive these days . Perhaps it’s a combination of all of these. Or something else all together. But passages are on my mind.

Click here to read more.

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Photo credit: Cloudy by Nat Sakunworarat

No comments:

Post a Comment