Monday, August 8, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - The Vacation... that Almost Wasnʼt by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

Rincon, Puerto Rico. When I say it properly the “Rs” roll deliciously off my tongue and a smile stretches across my face like the slow and easy island sunsets I witnessed on my vacation this past week. If I close my eyes I can still hear the ocean lapping playfully on the shore beckoning me from just beyond the wall of the stunning fifteen-room private villa where I spent the last five days with my boyfriend.

Click here to read more...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment