Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Back to School with Diane Lang

When September rolls around, we start thinking of back to school for our kids and dealing with work-life balance. This is a time of excitement along with new challenges and opportunities. I know I'm already feeling the stress of work-life balance. My biggest question is: will I make it home to get my daughter off the bus without sacrificing my time at work? You might have the same question or something similar that deals with the struggles of work-life balance. So, for this month I thought it was important to give some tips on work-life balance. Please feel free to e-mail me back with your tips to share with everyone. Click here to read more...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.



Make history with M.O.M.

Join us for our Gala Opening event, Sept. 16th



Photo credit: imelenchon|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment