Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Those Three Little Words by Jennifer Covello

Let me begin by saying that I do not permit the use of bad language in my home. Even the word that describes the passing of gas is not allowed. If a colorful word is muttered by my children, it usually results in some type of discipline that hopefully instills in them that there is no need for this type of language. Being an author and a lover of words, I know there are a plethora of words for them to choose that don’t cause people to cringe or look away in disgust.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.



Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC!


Photo credit: mconnors|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment