Thursday, September 22, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Wishing for More Gender Trouble by *Dr Mama* Amber Kinser

I’ve been getting into a little bit of Gender Trouble lately. That is, I’ve been reading Judith Butler’s book by that name for a class I am teaching. And though it is, as one of my colleagues said recently, “one of the hardest books I’ve ever read,” I’ve managed to grasp several bits of it and those bits have me thinking about motherhood.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.


Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC!


Photo credit: Laces by earl53|MorgueFile


No comments:

Post a Comment