Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th did not directly affect me. Not really.

I did not live in New York City, or Washington, D.C., or have a loved one aboard one of the hijacked planes. I will never know what that day was really like.

I did not witness the smells and maybe worse, the sights. Nor did I feel the ash permeate my clothes and my City. I did not bravely continue to walk on the streets of New York on September 15th and 16th and January 14th. Trying to live a life.

Click here to read more...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.


Make history with M.O.M.
Join us for our Gala Opening event, Sept. 16th





Photo credit: Candle Lighting by Petr Kratochvil


No comments:

Post a Comment