Sunday, October 30, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Why I Feel $26 Richer Today by Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller

“I wonder what would happen if I lost this ticket?” I said to myself more than once this weekend, driving back and forth on the New Jersey/Pennsylvania Turnpike for a series of college softball showcase games. I placed the ticket sticking out toward me, in between the CDs that sat in a little nook right beneath the stereo.

Then it happened.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our autumn POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.


Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC! Tues-Sun, 10:45-6:30



Photo credit: ppdigital|MorgueFile



No comments:

Post a Comment