Saturday, November 26, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Surviving Marriage: On the Way to an Old Married Couple by Veronica Hosking

"The Talk" hosted their first bookbuzz chat on The Secret Lives of Wives by Iris Krasnow earlier this month. I was sent a copy of the book to read and participate in the conversation on November 11th.

As everyone knows if you have been following my blog posts, Shawn and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. We are well on our way to this destination of old married couple. I found the stories Ms. Krasnow fleshed out in her book to be quite interesting. I started thinking about the journey my husband and I are on.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our autumn POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC! Tues-Sun, 10:45-6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment