Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - The Unique Qualifications of Motherhood by Kate Fineske

WANTED. A caring, flexible and compassionate team player willing to work in a sometimes chaotic and always changing environment. Ideal candidate would be able to work variable hours including (but not limited to) evening, weekends and early morning shifts. All applicants must have a good sense of humor and be familiar with basic first aid. Extensive (and often exhausting) on-the-job training provided.

The Ideal Parenting Job Candidate

When my husband and I decided to start our family, I was ready. I wanted so badly to land the job of mom. I knew, if I was able to secure this job, that I would be the ideal candidate…
To Whom it May Concern:

I am currently seeking a position in motherhood. I am a hands-on, results-oriented person whose strengths lie in my exceptional ability to be both creative and organized.

Attached you will find my resume detailing the specifics of my experiences and accomplishments that should qualify me for the job.

Sincerely,
Kate
WAIT.

Experiences? Accomplishments? Qualifications?

Click here to read more! 

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our autumn POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.



Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30


Photo credit: jeltovski|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment