Thursday, December 1, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - The Road to My House is Paved with Good Intentions (Part 1, I think) by *Dr Mama* Amber Kinser

This is an ode to unfinished business. Broken promises. Good ideas that never made it past the idea stage. Starts whose stops came prematurely. Beginnings with unimpressive endings. If you’re thinking: Wait. That sounds suspiciously like Amber’s life, you’d be right. If you’re thinking: Wait, that sounds suspiciously like my life, you’d be my new best friend. Like AimingLow.com, I’m working here to raise mediocrity to a new level.

First I want to thank my family for staying out of the ingredients that I marked with SAVE FOR RECIPE, like that package of Swiss cheese, even though the cheese molded, I never made the alleged recipe, and I have no idea what recipe that cheese was even for.

But let’s don’t start talking about recipes that never made it past the print stage...

Click here to read more.

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our autumn POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Visit the Museum of Motherhood

NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment