Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - A Fan Letter to My Children by Kate Fineske

I want you to know, I AM your biggest fan.

Without fail.

It may not always seem this way. But I promise you I am.

Sometimes it's obvious.

For example... when I'm jumping up and down at your soccer game screaming, "YES!-You've-got-it!-That's-it!-You're-almost-THERE!"

Or when I'm shouting "go-Go-GO!" at the edge of the pool during a swim meet (even though it is evident you can't hear me as you quickly glide, OR slowly struggle - it doesn't matter! - across the water.)

Occasionally, you might feel my stalker-ish-like obsession as I am s-l-o-w-l-y sneaking by your classroom door at school. (So I can be sure to proudly catch a glimpse of you in action and maybe get a chance to throw out a subtle wave hello!)

I assure you, it's true! I AM most definitely and without fail, your biggest fan.

Click here to read more!

Our Year-End Giving Campaign is going on NOW! The Museum Of Motherhood is the first and only facility of its kind, celebrating the “her”story of mothers around the world. We need your help -- please make your tax-deductible contribution today!


Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment