Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Holiday Miracles by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

In a season full of miracles when most of us expect to find them under the tree or in the glow of Chanukah candles, did a mighty miracle drop in my lap and I will be forever grateful. Santa doesn’t always come down the chimney and the oil in the lamp doesn’t always burn brightest in a way that you expect it. I know I am speaking a little bit obliquely, so let me explain.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our autumn POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.



Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30




No comments:

Post a Comment