Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - You Don’t Need A New Year to Make A Change by Jennifer Covello

It’s a new year. 2012. Lots of fanfare and hype about this year. Is it true? Who knows? But no matter what, it’s a time when we all tend to reflect on the year that has just passed and decide how we want the next one to be.

I’m not one for resolutions and I typically don’t make them. I’m more of a “resolve as I go” kind of person where, throughout the year, I look at where I am at in my life journey and see where I can make course corrections to improve my life.

Where do I find this inspiration? Usually from the people around me. Are they happy? Are they fulfilled? Are they at peace? I look at my children and see where they are in their lives and ask the same questions. Are they happy? Healthy?

Click here to read more...

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Our end-of-year giving campaign is going on NOW! - visit our Members page to learn more.

Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30



No comments:

Post a Comment