Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Making a List by Jennifer Flaten

MamaBlogger365 contributor Jennifer Flaten's given up on Christmas cards, but doesn't mind if you haven't...

This time of year, the only writing I am doing involves lists. Either I am helping the kids write their lists to Santa or I am writing my Santa’s helper list. Not to mention all those gift tags...

That’s okay; it is fun. I love this time of year and even though our area remains without snow (and it’s raining today), I still have the Christmas spirit. I have to; I have kids. When you have kids, it’s mandatory that you have the Christmas spirit.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Our end-of-year giving campaign is going on NOW! - visit our Members page to learn more.


Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30



Photo credit: menstatic|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment