Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MamaBlogger365 - Celebrating 10 Years of Nurturing Your Success® by Coach Julie, RN

For the past 10 years, I have been coaching, educating, inspiring and motivating you to be your personal best. Ten years! It’s been an amazing time of growth and change. I feel so blessed to be helping you maximize your potential and to be your personal best as you navigate through this lifetime.

Of course, it’s not just about you; it’s also about me! I could not do this work if I were not on my own personal journey toward being and living my best life. Nurturing Your Success was born shortly after my third lay off in 2001. I took some time to assess what I really wanted for myself and my life, how I wanted to contribute to society, and what was really important to me. I needed to define ‘success’ so I could then learn how to create it because the path I had been traveling did not seem to be getting me the results I wanted.

What I learned through this period of self-discovery was that more than anything I value personal development and being the best we can be – we just don’t always know how to be great and that is the focus of my work with Nurturing Your Success®. I also returned to psychiatric nursing, which supports my efforts to help us accept ourselves and be all we are capable of being.

Click here to read more!


The Museum Of Motherhood is the first and only facility of its kind, celebrating the “her”story of mothers around the world. We need your help -- please make your tax-deductible contribution today!Visit the Museum of Motherhood, NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment