Monday, March 5, 2012

MamaBlogger365 - Finding Yourself Amongst the Masters by Shira Adler, Diva Mama

I need beauty in my life.

I need it for inspiration, for relaxation and for rejuvenation.

I need beauty to satisfy my creative soul and soothe the savage Mama’s-over-tired-can-you-please-leave-me-alone-for-more-than-10-minutes beast. More often than not, I get no such respite.

But this weekend with the bizarrely perfect near 60 degree late Winter weather in the East, the muses beckoned and my honey, hearing the siren song, set plans in motion, providing all of us with a much needed soulfully satisfying family excursion.

Before going any further, I’m only a tad bit ashamed to admit something that precious few know about me; I have never been to one of the world’s greatest museums: New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. My formative years were spent in Pennsylvania and California. What’s a girl to do? I’m not from here!

Click here to read more!



BIO: By day Shira Adler is a cantor, spiritual vocalist, certified pastlife regressionist, voice-over artist, producer, performer, writer/blogger and mompreneur and by night... well, she is actually the same person at night though she does admit to wearing fuzzy socks when no one can see her and hiding a secret stash of Mallomars somewhere near her writing desk for those late night pick-me-ups. In, around, and between her various work activities, she is raising two beyond-the-spectrum children as a single mom (though lovingly gives a shout out to her best friend, editor and soulmate whom she considers the bees knees). Is it any wonder her website’s tag line is One Voice Many Paths? Seriously, look up the definition of a multi-tasking Mama and you will find her picture there. But when it comes to living a life of connection, faith and consciousness Shira is the gal to call -- or if you’re fresh out of Mallomars -- she’s always happy to give you one. For more information visit: ShiraAdler.com, read her blog at Diva-Mama.com; Social: Twitter (1DivaMama), Facebook (DivaMama1), Tumblr (not really sure, but the name is cute) and LinkedIn (because doesn’t everyone?).

The Museum Of Motherhood is the first and only facility of its kind, celebrating the “her”story of mothers around the world. We need your help -- please make your tax-deductible contribution today!Visit the Museum of Motherhood, NOW OPEN in NYC - Tues.-Sun., 10:45-6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment