Saturday, May 21, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - How Different Are Your Kids? by Peryl Manning

I have two different kids. This might not come as a surprise to others, but somehow, it’s managed to sneak up on me and bite me in the behind. They look similar enough that people often ask if they are twins -- though one is a good head taller than the other. They are only twenty months apart, which means that my three-year old is convinced that he, too, is five. But under the huge eyes and eyelashes to die for (How did they get them? Why don’t I have them?) are two shockingly different brains. One stayed patiently in his bed all night, never coming down the stairs unless someone came to collect him – until his little brother learned to walk and introduced him to the concept of escape. Read more...

MamaBlogger365 needs you! Tell us how you're re-framing motherhood and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011!

Photo credit: Playing by Peter Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment