Saturday, October 15, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - Living Vicariously? Or Just Living? by Jennifer Covello

Both of my children play basketball. I’ve attended just about every practice and game since they started playing, so we’re talking several years. I’ve watched my son come up through the ranks and learn how to dribble with both hands and “drop three’s”. I’ve witnessed my daughter driving the ball to the basket with the speed and agility of a real pro.

I’m not well-versed in sports. I don’t understand most of them and would consider myself a true "spectator". While I do have my favorite professional sports teams, I’m usually the one asking those annoying questions like, “what’s a first down?” or “why is he just standing there?” I’m a big hit with the guys who want to show off their sports prowess and a true pest to those who just want to watch the game.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.

Visit the Museum of Motherhood

NOW OPEN in NYC

Tues.-Sun., 10:45 am - 6:30 pm


Photo credit: snapdragon|MorgueFile

No comments:

Post a Comment