Sunday, October 23, 2011

MamaBlogger365 - You Are Brave by Kim Jennings



Message one of my letter from my 95-year-old self to my current self is: Pursuing your dream takes a lot of courage. You are courageous. You are brave.

We all need to hear these words when facing something big, something scary. Even though big things rarely happen overnight, for some of us – for me – it’s a challenge to take the time to identify the big dream, when life is coming at me at a million miles an hour.

Click here to read more!

Support MamaBlogger365 and help the Museum of Motherhood secure a permanent home in 2011! Your tax-deductible donation in ANY amount will help us make our September POP-UP exhibit in NYC a permanent reality - visit our Members page to learn more.



Visit the Museum of Motherhood
NOW OPEN in NYC!



No comments:

Post a Comment